Four basic tools
Hop! Study features four ways to organize information efficiently:
- Cards that help you record and save a large quantity of information.
- Diagrams you can use to create outlines, concept maps, flowcharts, and more.
- Timelines and numerical scales to organize sequential information.
- Question-and-answer cards to help you study.
Hop! Study is the “Swiss-knife” equivalent of a study tool. It is packed with easy-to-use resources that adapt to your varying needs.
- 11 project templates with information on how to do most types of schoolwork (such as reading summaries, oral presentations).
- 70 templates to help complete schoolwork faster.
- A testing environment which allows users to review previously organized content and obtain their results in the form of a percentage.
- A planner to distribute projects throughout the school year.